Social icons


Packaging for Master Palette by Mario: I adore the design of the palette for its sleek simplistic design. The only small detail that i don't love about the packaging is that the magnetic close moves around. It's around to explain but the flap of this moves around either isn't super sturdy or something but i'm always afraid that if I travel with it it might bust open. Something that I do love that I didn't think I would is that this palette comes with a 2 sided brush. Normally brushes that come inside palettes are never useful because they aren't that good. However, the brush that comes inside this palette is amazing. It is super good quality and has a blending side for blending out the crease and blender side for the lower lash line or packing shadow on the lid. Overall, this palette packaging is amazing. 
Packaging for Kylie Jenner Burgundy Palette: If Kylie has done anything right it's her packaging. The eye drips with the colors within the palette, the shimmering top to identify the burgundy palette, and the blinking eye on the outside box are all such cute details. The one point that most people complain about when it comes to kylie's packaging is that it doesn't have a mirror. In my opinion it isn't that big of a deal because when I'm traveling I'm bound to have another mirror with me. However, the only reason I think it should have a mirror is because of the price. If it's going to be $42 dollars with 9 shades I think a mirror should be added. 
Texture/Pigmentation: This eyeshadow formula is one of the best. The pigmentation is insane and the texture is incredibly creamy. Even the smallest dab of the brush into any of these shadows packs the biggest pigment. If you can get your hands on this palette you will not regret it. Apparently this palette will be restocked on Macy's on December 13th!

Longevity: In terms of longevity these shadows last almost all day. It fades near the end of the night which is typical of any makeup product ever. I don't notice any creasing or anything just fading of the color, less vibrant as the day goes on. 
(From Left Without Flash: Hollywood, NYC, Kim, Muse, Marina, Claudia, Lula, Isabel, Violeta, 5th Ave, Bronx, Paris)
(From Left With Flash: Hollywood, NYC, Kim, Muse, Marina, Claudia, Lula, Isabel, Violeta, 5th Ave, Bronx, Paris)
Texture/Pigmentation: These shadows are exactly very pigmented. The matte shades are a bit powdery but pack a lot of pigment. The shimmers are so intense i couldn't believe it. One swipe and with your finger and it is so creamy and shimmery it's amazing. On the eyes the shimmer shades aren't crazy glittery like some eyeshadows can be but I don't think that was the intended purpose for her shimmers anyway. 
Longevity: I feel like these shadows have pretty good longevity. I think they rank about the same as the Anastasia but maybe fade a little quicker. Most of the time I notice no matter which eyeshadow I use they fade around the same time during the end of the day. These don't give me any weird creasing during the day. 
(From Left Without Flash: Naked, Beach, Penny, LA, Burgundy, Dubai, Brick, New York, Almond)

Price for both palette $42! 
Anastasia Beverly Hills- Out of Stock

1 comment

  1. What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article. gmail email login

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.