Social icons

Here is my current sunglasses collection. I know it's a lot but as a blogger this is probably a small collection. For the most part I try and vary what styles I have so I don't own the same style in a bunch of colors but you can clearly see that the aviator style is a favorite of mine. Overall I think sunglasses are one of the most important accessories next to shoes and bags so having options is a must. Below I will let you know and link where they are all from and tell you which ones are my favorites. 

Left column top to bottom:

Quay x Amanda Steele Muse Gold/Red (Fave) Love how big these are, however they are a little bit flimsy and are currently broken. 
Faux Dior Technologic in Gold: Real / Fake

Right column top to bottom:

                      




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.