Social icons

School can be stressful but wearing your outfit shouldn't be, especially at school. A place where your mind is already filled with so much stress, I decided to create a very effortless look. Obviously this look could get a lot less effortless by wearing leggings and sneakers but I wanted to share a look with a bit more style. In this look I created a double denim look but with different washes. I didn't have denim shorts in a dark enough wash to match the coat so I went completely opposite and went for white. Overall I think going with all white makes the look fresher, especially before fall comes around. The accessories finishing off this look are a denim choker, a nail ring, a mini faux leather backpack and a pink reflective pair of sunglasses. The backpack is obviously not the ideal size for school books but it is the perfect size for the small necessities that you may bring to school like your phone, headphones, water bottle, pens, pencils, and so on. Below I decided to give you guys small reviews on a few of the pieces provided in this look by Sammydress.com!
Jacket: Sammydress | Shorts: Boohoo (Unavailable) | T-shirt: American Apparel | Boots: Acne Studios | Choker: Handmade | Ring: Sammydress (Unavailable) | Backpack: Sammydress | Sunnies: Sammydress

Denim Jacket

  • I am very obsessed with this jacket, especially because of the frayed hem. I've been looking for a frayed denim jacket for some time now and this was exactly what I was looking for. Also it was so cheap compared to what I have seen denim jackets going for. In my opinion it's a must!
Ring

  • This ring is the cutest little ring that I own. It is slightly adjustable and I absolutely love the gold finish.

Backpack

  • This is another item that I have desperately been looking for, a mini faux leather backpack. Everywhere I looked they were either too much money or they didn't zip. This exceeded my expectations because not only was it super cute but it was under $12! 

Sunnies

  • I love pink, especially in a pastel form so when I saw these sunnies I knew they had to be mine. They are super comfortable and have a really unique shape. If you want to try something different at an affordable price, try these. 
denim jacket, ring, backpack and sunnies provided by sammydress.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.