Social icons

Bodysuits are all the rage right now and I personally can't get enough of them. Every time I come across one I immediately think what can I wear with this. When I came across this one I immediately fell in love. I saw it in black first with the date "1980" written across the chest, but because I have so many black bodysuits I didn't think it was a must in my wardrobe especially with the date "1980" because I don't have any connection to it. So I continued to flip through the rack and saw an orange-y red one behind it and to my surprise had a different date. Of course when I saw the "1990" I didn't even hesitate and ran to the counter. I paired it with this awesome bomber jacket because although they both are bold statements the colors complented each other perfectly. Also this is a small detail that not many will probably notice but on the back of the bomber the bird's noses share almost the exact same color as the bodysuit. Overall I loved the vibe of this look and am super glad I played with color. 

PS: This bodysuit also comes in a short sleeved version in navy that says "1970"! Find out where they are all from below!






Bodysuit: Zara | Bomber: Zara (Not Available), Similar, Similar | Jeans: ASOS | Boots: Topshop | Bag Key Chain: Faux Fendi 

photography by Jillian Louise

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.