Social icons

For my last look from NYFW I wanted to do an all nude look. However, all nude can be too much if you don't pair it with the right accessories. In order for my look to come together I had to find accessories that went with my look but stood out from the nude. A fun chevron scarf with baby blue seemed to be the perfect fit. With my outfit all planned out I was off to NYC. This outfit was originally planned with a black cross body but when I went to the Rebecca Minkoff store, and had the option to pick whichever bag I wanted. The one in these photos was what I went with and even though there are two prints they work so well together. So I decided to take the plunge and ditch the black bag for this with this look and I have no regrets. Normally I'm afraid to mix but I think I'll be doing it more in the future. 









Bodysuit: Boohoo (not pictured) | Jacket: Boohoo (Unavailable) | Pants: Boohoo | Shoes: Nike | Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff | Scarf: ASOS (Unavailable)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.