Social icons


With NYFW ending and LFW starting inspiration is flowing from all over the place. Fashion month is always my favorite time of year because it is not only a magnificent thing to watch but it really starts up trends and inspiration for bloggers. Every show was incredibly inspiring and unique and I will be lusting over many of them for a long time. But one of the shows that I thought I would take a wearable spin on was the Marc Jacobs show which was heavily influenced on old school military vibes. I loved the that every look was seamlessly together but ranged from super menswear inspired to the most girly dress you could find. So for today's post I had that show in mind in trying to create a boxy military look but with a girly touch. 
(If you would like me to make a post on my favorite shows and discuss them comment below!)

Jacket: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Topshop
Sunnies: Rayban

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.