Social icons




I was recently asked to post my personal review on the Nasty Gal faux leather backpack that I just received sometime last week. Since I have gotten to use it for a few days I thought I would let you all know how much I love it! First off, it looks and feels like real leather, which is amazing for how cheap it was and how expensive it looks. The backpack is also quite large with an outer pocket and pockets on the inside. The straps are adjustable to suit your needs of what length you may want. The backpack is perfect for travel and school, which is what I will be using it for. Overall I highly recommend this backpack to anyone looking for a new piece to add to their closet!


1 comment

  1. Hey there, would you be interested in reviewing one of MAHI our bags? We'd love to send you one if you're interested...

    You can view our full range here: http://www.mahileather.com/all/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.